Services Offered and Recommended Practitioners
- Massage Therapy/Bodywork- we believe every body from birth to end of life can benefit from therapeutic touch.
- Massage Therapy for the care-giver - rest and renewal for the care-giver.
- Pain Management-Acupuncture - For thousands of years, individuals have used acupuncture to promote health and well-being, prevent illness, pain management and treat various health conditions.
- Health Coaching - Coaching starts by accepting and meeting people wherever they are and assists them by: (1) addressing mental and physical health together, (2) helping clients find their strengths to overcome obstacles, (3) Guiding a person in doing mindful thinking and doing work to build confidence.
- Transformational bodywork in the spirit of Hakomi- our body is the container for our soul and spirit, it is a direct link to our emotions. This approach is for anyone wishing to explore a deeper connection with self and their body. This approach is a wonderful adjucnt to those in pyscho-therapy.
- Essential Oils/Raindrop Therapy - using therapeutic grad essential oils to support the body, mind and emotions.
- Employee Wellness - bringing health and wellness to employees and their families.
- Nutrition and Wellness support
- Cancer Care - supporting the side effects of various cancer treatments.
- Compassionate touch for the frail elder and those in Memory Care - offering comfort and compassion to those who may need it the most.
- Grief Support - when we grieve our body grieves. Offering education, emotional support ant the healing touch.
- Rehabilitation Services - Enhances post-operative rehabilitation - targeted site-specific therapy.
- End of Life Touch Therapy
- Educational Offerings/Wellness Workshops/Spiritual Retreats
Populations We Serve
- General population - from the very young to the wise elder.
- Frail elderly, critically ill, those in memory care and end of life
- Assisted Living, Independent Living, Active Seniors
- Military Veterans - We open our heart to you!